Feedback is a necessary part of supervision. While most organizations perform the mandatory yearly performance appraisal, many companies are moving towards a more on-going feedback approach with shortened reviews or project status meetings every 90 days.
Have you ever struggled to deliver feedback to employees? How about the struggle to receive feedback without being defensive? This workshop will focus on all types of feedback including strategies on how to give feedback regularly, how to receive it masterfully, and the best strategies for conducting on-going feedback within your organization.
- Identify the impact of on-going feedback for yourself and your employees
- Recognize the elements that create impactful feedback
- Identify the elements needed for “fast feedback” conversations
- Evaluate current feedback strategies
- Discover how emotional intelligence can allow you to receive feedback with mastery
- Define opportunities for positive impact
- Develop an Action Plan for implementing ongoing feedback immediately